From: Lars-Johan Liman <liman@netnod.se>
To: Lars-Johan Liman <info-gnus-english@cafax.se>
Cc: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Filtering out calendar invites?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 10:23:48 +0200	[thread overview]

Whooa!

I'm backing up! My hack actually seems to work! ;-)

In case anyone googles this thread: this seems to work for me. Happy to
hear feedback from others.

I put this as one of the entries in my nnmail-split-fancy variable. It's
a bit crude as it doesn't assert that the string is actually a MIME tag
and not just part of the text in the message, but I'll live with the
risk ... ;-)

(: (lambda nil
     (save-excursion
       (save-restriction
	 (widen)
	 (goto-char (point-min))
	 (when (re-search-forward
                ;; The regexp "\\s-+" means "one or more whitespace chars".
                "^Content-Type:\\s-+text/calendar"
                nil
                t)
	   "calendar") ))))