* Mark own message automatically as read
@ 2014-04-22 13:52 Igor Sosa Mayor
       [not found] ` <mailman.20046.1398178711.10748.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-04-22 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

this is maybe very easy, but I can not find how to do it. I would like
gnus to mark as read all messages sent by me.

If gnus could achieve this even in the groups buffer, that is, without
entering the summary buffer, it would be perfect...

many thanks in advance!

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::