* Expirable mark preserved
@ 2015-10-06 11:48 Marcin Włodarczak
From: Marcin Włodarczak @ 2015-10-06 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi!

I have originally posted this to emacs-help but I have been adviced to
try here instead.

In another attempt to move over to Gnus, I have been trying to figure
out a thing I have stubled over previously. So I have auto-expiry turn
on in my inbox and when I open an email, it is correctly marked as
expirable. However, when I then move a message to another mailbox with
auto-expiry turned off, the expirable mark is still there even though
`gnus-mark-copied-or-moved-articles-as-expirable' is set to nil. Do I
unerstand it correctly that in that case the E flat should be dropped
when copying/moving?

All this is happening with Gnus 5.13 and local dovecot synced with
mbsync.

Best wishes,
Marcin

* Expirable mark preserved