* Saving an Attachment?
@ 2004-01-15 20:31 Randy Yates
From: Randy Yates @ 2004-01-15 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've looked high, looked low, and I for the life of me can't
find any documentation (in either gnus.pdf, message.pdf, apropos,
and the menus) on how to save an attachment in an email to a file.

Help! This is an important document and my newbie setup caused
it to be deleted from the Outlook server.

--Randy

* Re: Saving an Attachment?
@ 2004-01-15 21:18 ` David Hanak
From: David Hanak @ 2004-01-15 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Randy Yates wrote:

> I've looked high, looked low, and I for the life of me can't
> find any documentation (in either gnus.pdf, message.pdf, apropos,
> and the menus) on how to save an attachment in an email to a file.

(info "(gnus)MIME Commands")

An attachment is really just a MIME part.  The above page gives
two-key-long sequences, but when the cursor is on a MIME part button (the
thing in brackets), you don't need the K prefix key.

So in your case, pressing 'o' while the cursor is on the attachment button
would offer saving it to a file.

--
David Hanak - Research Engineer
Institute for Software Integrated Systems  |  http://www.isis.vanderbilt.edu