* non-ascii header which is NOT quoted printable? (gnus-default-charset not working)
@ 2008-11-06  7:39 poppyer
From: poppyer @ 2008-11-06  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi All,

   I understand the RFC requests header title to use quoted printable
   for non-ascii characters. However, some of my incoming emails still
   use direct encoding rather than quoted printable.

   Is there any way to let gnus use some default encoding for headers? I
   have tried to set gnus-default-charset, but it is not working.

   (In my case, the mess decoding header only shows in the "Summary"
   view, the article can still be read correctly in the "Article" view).

Cheers,
poppyer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-11-06  7:39 UTC | newest]