* How to resolve complaints or threatening.
@ 2002-09-17 14:54 Don Saklad
       [not found] ` <d6rctvth.fsf@hschmi22.userfqdn.rz-online.de>
From: Don Saklad @ 2002-09-17 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Guarding against
a. lack of due process and
b. preemptory allegation
how would you folks look into a complaint of abuse involving the
news group  gnu.emacs.gnus  ?...

I've received a complaint and threat of abuse. One way to go might be
resolving matters using such processes advocted for example by
http://pon.harvard.edu/outreach/drf/index.php3
http://pon.harvard.edu

I remain, as always, advocating better and more open negotiatory
strategies for resolving differences among GNU/Linux advocates!

cordially,
 oo__  don Warner saklad

       dsaklad@gnu.org

* Re: How to resolve complaints or threatening.
       [not found] ` <d6rctvth.fsf@hschmi22.userfqdn.rz-online.de>
@ 2002-09-17 19:22   ` Lute Kamstra
       [not found]     ` <68it14mces.fsf@fencepost.gnu.org>
From: Lute Kamstra @ 2002-09-17 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank Schmitt <usereplyto@Frank-Schmitt.net> writes:

> Please tell me that he doesn't really has an @gnus.org address or I
> lose my last respect for this organization.

Don does seems to have a gnu.org address (thousands of hits on google
and the mail doesn't bounce).  Interesting.  Don, how do you read mail
that is sent to that address if you do not know anything about mail
servers?  What do you contribute to the GNU project?  Do you organize
their library?

Lute.

--
(spook) => "crypto anarchy MD2 blackjack"
(insert-file-contents "~/.signature") => (error "`~/.signature' too rude")

@ 2002-09-18  3:43       ` Luke A. Olbrish
From: Luke A. Olbrish @ 2002-09-18  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Don Saklad <dsaklad@gnu.org> writes:

> b. preemptory allegation how would you folks look into a complaint
> of abuse involving the news group gnu.emacs.gnus ?...

Unless someone was threatening me, I think I would calm down and get
over it.  Not everyone is going to have nice things to say to you,
sometimes you just need to get over it.

--
Luke Olbrish
<luke.olbrish@cc.gatech.edu>