* Re: Creating IMAP group in subdirectory of $HOME
       [not found] <m2oeysiev3.fsf@naima.lensflare.org>
@ 2003-08-14 14:40 ` Simon Josefsson
       [not found]   ` <m2he4knuq5.fsf@naima.lensflare.org>
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2003-08-14 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrew Nesbit <alnesbit@optushome.com.au> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I am able to create IMAP groups with 'G m' etc, but this puts the new
> group in my home directory on the IMAP server.  All my mailboxes (with
> the exception of INBOX) are in ~/mail on the server, so how do I get
> Gnus to create them in there?

Input ~/mail/foobar instead of foobar, at the G m prompt?

* Re: Creating IMAP group in subdirectory of $HOME
       [not found]     ` <iluhe4jcfag.fsf@latte.josefsson.org>
@ 2003-08-15 13:44       ` Andrew Nesbit
From: Andrew Nesbit @ 2003-08-15 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Ah, you need to customize gnus-invalid-group-regexp and remove the
> '/' character.

It works.

Thankyou.

Andrew.

@ 2003-08-16 14:47       ` Kathryn Huxtable
From: Kathryn Huxtable @ 2003-08-16 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Andrew Nesbit <alnesbit@optushome.com.au> writes:
>
> Ah, you need to customize gnus-invalid-group-regexp and remove the
> '/' character.  Perhaps this should be the default.

Yes, this works for me as well. So is there no way to delete a group
from the server once I foolishly create it? (Obviously I can use a
different IMAP client...)

-K