From: Ned Ludd <nedludd@hermans.removethis.net>
Subject: Re: IMAP server recommendation?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:02:44 GMT	[thread overview]

>> The sieve stuff works well (although sieve package for XEmacs is a
>> little broken).
>
> Can you be more specific?  I'd like to fix it.  Thanks.

Yes, briefly:

1. There are keybindings for 'sieve-remove' ('r'), 'sieve-deactivate'
('u'), and 'sieve-deactivate-all' ('M-delete'), but none of these
functions exist.

2. The menu does not activate in sieve-manage-mode.

3. In my setup mouse button 2 remains bound to 'mouse-track' and does not
do 'sieve-edit' as it is supposed to.

4. '?' is supposed to call 'sieve-help'.  It does seem to be bound
this way.  But when I enter '?' in sieve-manage-mode, I see "`?':help
`M-x cvs-mode-add':add `r':remove" in the minibuffer.

None of this is major, I can still upload files and activate them.

I'm using XEmacs 21.4.8[3] under Win2k. Using sieve XEmacs package
1.07, author version 21.5b5

Hope this helps,

Ned