Elias MÃ¥rtenson writes: > A few years ago I inquired about Kerberos authentication for Gnus IMAP and > at the time it was concluded that it had originally worked, but did not > work anymore. Yes, I came to the same conclusion last year. > Before I sink any more time into implementing native GSSAPI support in > Emacs, could anyone explain to me what the current state of this is, and if > it might actually be possible to get this to work without me having to > write a lot of new code? I posted some patches last year on the emacs list. Unfortunatly they never git integrated - they use external commands to connect, so the won't be generic streams. I'll attach the rough patches I have here. Jochen