* Saving drafts on IMAP server
@ 2003-06-22  7:20 Bijan Soleymani
       [not found] ` <84adcaqft9.fsf@lucy.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de>
From: Bijan Soleymani @ 2003-06-22  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Does anyone know how I can tell gnus to save drafts on my IMAP
server? I have configured my other email clients to do so already and
would like to use the same setting in gnus.

Thanks in advance,
Bijan

* Re: Saving drafts on IMAP server
       [not found]   ` <87he6iqany.fsf@psq.com>
@ 2003-06-22 17:39     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-06-22 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> writes:

> I'll look into it. There's already code in gnus to access IMAP, so I
> guess that I would need to adapt that to allow emacs to access IMAP.

That's right.  The Emacs Lisp manual has a node (elisp)Magic File
Names which contains the interface that needs to be implemented.  So
basically, for each of the file operations, you need to use the
functions from imap.el to implement it.
--
This line is not blank.