* Re: nnweb? ephemeral vs solid?
       [not found] ` <m3adig9pp3.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
@ 2003-01-05 15:09   ` Kai Großjohann
       [not found]   ` <m3n0mfm7ya.fsf@coco.kazmier.com>
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-01-05 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hm...  I'm getting no matches even in an ephemeral nnweb group.  Has
> Google changed its format, once again?

I think Google now accepts SOAP queries, but only a few of them per
day.  But for the purposes of Gnus, that doesn't matter.  If the SOAP
interface also does groups.google.com, we only need a SOAP client in
Lisp...
--
Ambibibentists unite!

* Re: nnweb? ephemeral vs solid?
       [not found]     ` <m3el7r3rxp.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
@ 2003-01-06  4:12       ` pete-temp-12-29-2002
From: pete-temp-12-29-2002 @ 2003-01-06  4:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

> pete-temp-12-29-2002@kazmier.com writes:
>> Any ideas on why a solid group does not work though?  The ephemeral
>> works fine, but when I try to activate the solid it says it can't
>> be activated.  I'm using CVS HEAD as of three days ago (I believe).
>
> I got a big backtrace, and I've now fixed this bug.

Hmmm ... I just updated from CVS and now neither ephemeral or solid
web groups work for me.  When I try to create a ephemeral web group
via 'G w' in the Group buffer, I get the following:

  Symbol's function definition is void: url-cookie-parse-file

This did not occur previously and I don't think I've changed much else
on my side.

Additionally, I am still not able to activate a solid web group.  When
I create one via 'C-u G w', the group appears in the Group buffer;
however, when I try to view the group, I get the following error:

  Couldn't activate group nnweb:Testing: No matching articles

Thanks,
Pete