* Re: kill file rule matching
       [not found]   ` <874r3d18ac.fsf@kruhft.vc.shawcable.net>
@ 2003-05-30  4:55     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-05-30  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Burton Samograd <kruhft@hotmail.com> writes:

> What is the name of the *global* score file (or a command to bring it up
> for editing)?

This depends on gnus-score-find-score-files-function.  If
gnus-score-find-bnews is listed, then ALL.SCORE or all.SCORE should do.

--
This line is not blank.

* Re: kill file rule matching
       [not found] <8765nt3f96.fsf@kruhft.vc.shawcable.net>
@ 2003-05-29 21:00 ` Jason Parker-Burlingham
       [not found] ` <yoijof1l9que.fsf@helm.dd.chalmers.se>
From: Jason Parker-Burlingham @ 2003-05-29 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Burton Samograd <kruhft@hotmail.com> writes:

> I recently starting adding entries to my KILL file and I'm noticing
> that certain messages which shouldn't be killed are.  I only have a
> couple of rules and they just match spam subjects so I'm a bit
> confused about how they are getting in there.  In slrn there was a
> command to show the kill file rule that matches the current article.
> Is there any such function in gnus?

You can press `V t' in the summary buffer to get a score trace of the
article under the point.

I use this whenever I don't understand why an article is scored up or
down.
--
``Oooh!  A gingerbread house!  Hansel and Gretel are set for life!''