* Reading HTML email
@ 2012-12-14 13:07 Slackrat
From: Slackrat @ 2012-12-14 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I need to set Opera as my HTML email reader under:

 Emacs 24.2.1

for both the Linux and Windows versions.

I searched the Customize items on  Emacs and searched on the
internet but was unable to find anything.

Thanks in  advance.

--
Slackrat

* Re: Reading HTML email
       [not found] <mailman.15320.1355490451.855.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2012-12-14 14:51 ` Rud1ger Sch1erz
From: Rud1ger Sch1erz @ 2012-12-14 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Slackrat <g-no-ose@azurservers.com> writes:

> I need to set Opera as my HTML email reader under:
>
>  Emacs 24.2.1
>
> for both the Linux and Windows versions.

May be, this is, what you're looking for:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MimeTypesWithGnus

--
Tschau
Rüdiger

Achtung, dieser Artikel ist mit sublimalen Werbeeinblendungen hinterlegt.