* Re: Nested mime messages
       [not found] <m3fzngjt1v.fsf@wivenhoe.staff8.ul.ie>
@ 2003-05-15 12:38 ` Kai Großjohann
       [not found]   ` <m37k8sjqw9.fsf@wivenhoe.staff8.ul.ie>
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-05-15 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brendan Halpin <brendan.halpin@ul.ie> writes:

> On a mailing list that I read in Gnus, recent messages from
> mutt-using contributors have tended to appear with the body of the
> message as an attachment, which I have to click to see.

Maybe `b' is enough.
--
This line is not blank.

* Re: Nested mime messages
       [not found]       ` <ud6ikx80c.fsf@att.net>
@ 2003-05-15 20:59         ` Jesper Harder
       [not found]           ` <un0hnsdvw.fsf@att.net>
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-05-15 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael R. Wolf <MichaelRunningWolf@att.net> writes:

> Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:
>
>> Print out the very handy Gnus reference card, which lists most key
>> bindings.
>
> Where?  I'd like my own copy....

In the `gnus/texi/' directory, but you need TeX to process it.  I've
also put a version at <http://ifa.au.dk/~harder/refcard.pdf>

* Re: Nested mime messages
       [not found]             ` <uhe7vqbzq.fsf@st.alphonsos.pancake.breakfast>
@ 2003-05-16 17:13               ` Michael R. Wolf
From: Michael R. Wolf @ 2003-05-16 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paul Jensen <usenet@foreignkey.com> writes:

> Michael R. Wolf <MichaelRunningWolf@att.net> writes:
>
>> This reference is amazingly useful, and your posting is amazingly
>> helpful.
>
> Wow -- that is some reference card! Good stuff. It's already been
> useful here at the workplace for amazing my friends and confounding my
> non-Emacs-using enemies... ;)

It's got a kid-proof intro -- "Gnus is complex". I like that.

This is a professional strength tool; wimps need not apply.

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!