* Re: nnir in Oort problem
       [not found]     ` <9cfbs3838p9.fsf@rogue.ncsl.nist.gov>
@ 2002-12-26 19:40       ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-12-26 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ian Soboroff <org@acm.isoboroff> writes:

> I have (gcc-self . t) set in my root topic, so it essentially affects
> all groups.  This is why I think the Gcc is set as it is in nnir
> groups.  So, instead of using (gcc-self . t), maybe I could do:
>
> (setq gnus-message-archive-group
>       '((if (eq 'nnir (car (gnus-find-method-for-group gnus-newsgroup-name)))
> 	    (nnir-artlist-artitem-group nnir-artlist THE-MESSAGE)
> 	  (gnus-group-group-name))))

Maybe gnus-current-article has the right value.  But the variable is
buffer-local, so maybe it's evaled in the wrong buffer.  Hmmm...

Ah!  If gnus-current-article fails, then maybe you could do (aref
gnus-current-headers 0).  That seems to work at least in this message
I'm composing.

I wonder if this could be built into the standard gcc-self
mechanism.  Where could it be?

[time passes]  I've now looked in gnus-inews-insert-archive-gcc, and
that does not appear to be the right spot.
--
Ambibibentists unite!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-26 19:40 UTC | newest]