* Seeing one group more then once
@ 2010-03-11 12:31 Jens Link
From: Jens Link @ 2010-03-11 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I'm using Gnus for a couple of years and have encountered a small
problem. I'm seeing some groups more then once, e.g:

*        0: nnml+private:FirewallWiz
*        0: nnml+private:FirewallWiz
         2: nnml+private:ebtables-devel
         6: nnml+private:SecurityFocus
*        0: nnml+private:FirewallWiz

Any ideas? I've seen this with different versions of emacs and gnus.

thanks,

Jens
--
BLOG		      http://blog.quux.de
sage@guug Berlin      http://www.guug.de/lokal/berlin/index.html

* Re: Seeing one group more then once
@ 2010-03-19 19:36 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-03-19 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:31:37 +0100 Jens Link <surf@quux.de> wrote:

JL> I'm using Gnus for a couple of years and have encountered a small
JL> problem. I'm seeing some groups more then once, e.g:

JL> *        0: nnml+private:FirewallWiz
JL> *        0: nnml+private:FirewallWiz
JL>          2: nnml+private:ebtables-devel
JL>          6: nnml+private:SecurityFocus
JL> *        0: nnml+private:FirewallWiz

JL> Any ideas? I've seen this with different versions of emacs and gnus.

Strange, I've never seen that.  I would look in the server buffer (`^'
from the group buffer).  Does it show up 3 times there?

Ted

* Re: Seeing one group more then once
@ 2010-04-06 11:29   ` Jens Link
From: Jens Link @ 2010-04-06 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> writes:

> Strange, I've never seen that.  I would look in the server buffer (`^'
> from the group buffer).  Does it show up 3 times there?

It shows up only once in the server buffer.

cheers

Jens