* Reading with Gnus, but Sending(replying) with Rmail
@ 2009-07-20 23:17 Byung-Hee HWANG
       [not found] ` <87d47udil9.fsf@t22.Belkin>
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2009-07-20 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello, i'm beginner at Gnus. Because i'm imaginative, at once i thought
about both using Gnus and Rmail. Especially, when i read email i use
Gnus, but when i reply i want to use Rmail sometimes. Is that possible?
If it is possible, how to act for that?

--
Byung-Hee HWANG
∑ WWW: http://izb.knu.ac.kr/~bh/

"Leave Bonasera to the end."
		-- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 1", page 21

* Re: Reading with Gnus, but Sending(replying) with Rmail
       [not found] ` <87d47udil9.fsf@t22.Belkin>
@ 2009-07-21  0:20   ` Byung-Hee HWANG
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2009-07-21  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill O'Connor; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Bill O'Connor <billyoc@gmail.com> writes:

> Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr> writes:
>
>> Hello, i'm beginner at Gnus. Because i'm imaginative, at once i thought
>> about both using Gnus and Rmail. Especially, when i read email i use
>> Gnus, but when i reply i want to use Rmail sometimes. Is that possible?
>> If it is possible, how to act for that?
>
> I just used message-insinuate-rmail on this, so you might get a blank
> email.  Or not, I have no idea what that function does(yet).  :)

After some testing with "message-insinuate-rmail", i realized that my
imagination is useless. So never mind about my postig "Reading with
Gnus, but ...". Well, i'll devote for Gnus without any side-thought.

Sincerely,

--
Byung-Hee HWANG
∑ WWW: http://izb.knu.ac.kr/~bh/

"Christ, I can't go through all that crap again."
		-- Johnny Fontane, "Chapter 1", page 37