* Re: A question about splitting
       [not found] <cs9skq3v4f1.fsf@Psilocybe.Update.UU.SE>
@ 2008-11-07 21:50 ` Glyn Millington
From: Glyn Millington @ 2008-11-07 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Andreas Davour <anteRUN@updateLIKE.uu.HELLse> writes:

> I'm trying to split my mail, but it wont work like it should.
>
> This ends up in my "INBOX" nnfolder:

Hi Andreas

Have you tried setting it up like the other Subject rule there ie

("Subject"  ".*Tapemonitor" "tape-monitor")  ?

That should work :-)

atb

Glyn

@ 2008-11-07 17:55 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2008-11-07 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:20:34 +0100 Andreas Davour <anteRUN@updateLIKE.uu.HELLse> wrote:

AD> I'm trying to split my mail, but it wont work like it should.

AD> This ends up in my "INBOX" nnfolder:

AD> Subject: Tapemonitor L700B
AD>             (Subject "^Tapemonitor.*" "tape-monitor")

Can you try it with "any" instead of subject?  You should also try
lowercasing it but I don't know if that matters (I always use
lowercase).

If "any" doesn't catch it, relax the regular expression to just
"Tapemonitor" and see what happens.

Ted