* sending mail progress bar
@ 2006-10-09  3:33 Rodrigo Lazo
From: Rodrigo Lazo @ 2006-10-09  3:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone,

I send a lot of mails with attachments and I have a somewhat slow
connection. Is there anyway to see a progress bar of the message being
send?

The amount of data is known so I guess it could be done

Best Regards

--

Rodrigo Lazo (rlazo)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-09  3:33 UTC | newest]