On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:57:55 +0200 Artem Baguinski wrote: artm> i save messages i write in a nnimap folders, but now and then the artm> connection to imap server is lost while i'm writing a message and all artm> i get is "imap process not running" error and i can't figure how artm> could i retry saving it. I have the same problem here. I retreated to switch to the Group buffer before sending any longer-written email, update (g), then go back to the mail and send it... A automatic reconnection would be nice. Also when I forget th above procedure I either have to send the message twice or don't get my Gccs... Greetings, Jochen -- Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)