* Hiding long headers
@ 2010-03-26 17:15 Samuel Sinayoko
From: Samuel Sinayoko @ 2010-03-26 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Dear list,

I'm a new user of Gnus. I'm getting more comfortable with it but am
having problems hiding long headers. After looking at the manual I've
added this to my .gnus file:

(setq gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers 'head)
(setq gnus-boring-article-headers '(empty followup-to reply-to long-to))

However it had no effect. I also realised that I am not able to hide
headers at all (W W h). I have checked that

gnus-show-all-headers's value is nil

Has anyone had the same problem? Thanks for your help!

Sam