* nnrss with emacs 21
@ 2002-10-01  9:23 Paul Roberts
       [not found] ` <8665wmt7dq.fsf@duchess.twilley.org>
From: Paul Roberts @ 2002-10-01  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone, sorry if this question has been asked before, but I
couldn't find anything in the archives.

Basically, I'm using Emacs 21 and Gnus 5.9.0 and I don't seem to have
the nnrss backend available.

In the FAQ, it says the latest version of Gnus is 5.8.something, and
this the version of the latest debian package, but I haven't installed
this package because my gnus came with emacs 21.

Am I right in assuming, then, that Gnus has been merged into the Emacs
code, so its no longer distributed separately, and that nnrss.el does
not come in the Emacs 21 distribution?

If so, where can I get it?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Cheers, - Paul