* Re: problem with nnimap and uw-imap server
       [not found] <863cjqhr6n.fsf@jfh00.fernuni-hagen.de>
@ 2003-05-08 15:06 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2003-05-08 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fritz Heinrichmeyer <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> with gnus 5.10.1, emacs-21.3, uw-imap and an openssl connection, i can read
> mailboxes that means the *Summary* buffer is shown correctly, but
> everytime i want to open a message, i get
>
> error in process filter: imap-parse-response: Internal error, \
> tag 687 status BAD code nil text Bogus attribute list in UID FETCH
>
> error in process filter: Internal error, tag 687 status BAD \
> code nil text Bogus attribute list in UID FETCH

Interesting, can you set `imap-log' and show the trail of *imap-log*
when you get this error?

> I commentend out standard display european recently to be able to work
> with utf8 coded files.

Was this related to the problem above?

I think you should remove everything related to
standard-display-european, it has been deprecated for some time.

* Re: problem with nnimap and uw-imap server
@ 2003-05-08 17:20   ` Fritz Heinrichmeyer
From: Fritz Heinrichmeyer @ 2003-05-08 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for the noise, there where some old nnimap (1999) in my path.
For now it works (no new mail to test).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Fritz Heinrichmeyer mailto:fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de