* Re: Scoring on non-standard headers.
       [not found]   ` <86y9almvjj.fsf@notbsdems.nantes.kisoft-services.com>
@ 2002-09-02 10:34     ` Eric Masson
From: Eric Masson @ 2002-09-02 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>>>> "Emss" == Eric Masson <emss@free.fr> writes:

Follow up to myself for archives.

 Emss> Is there any hope to mix this approach and advanced scoring just
 Emss> like the following (approximative syntax):

It seems the following syntax has the desired effect :

 ((&
   ("head"
    "^X-Newsreader:.*Forte Free Agent" r)
   (&
    ("head"
     "^NNTP-Posting-Host:.*172\\." r)
    ("head"
     "^X-Complaints-To:.*abuse@proxad\\.net" r)))
  -100)

One more question then, the troll is using Aol for internet access, ARIN
database gives the following result for the netblock.

OrgName:    America Online
OrgID:      AOL

NetRange:   172.128.0.0 - 172.191.255.255
CIDR:       172.128.0.0/10
NetName:    AOL-172BLK
NetHandle:  NET-172-128-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-172-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation

Is there any regex that could be used in the NNTP-Posting-Host header
test to be sure that the address is really in Aol netblock please ?

Thanks in advance

Eric Masson

--
 peut on trouver une adress avec un ip???
 si oui dite moi comment j en est plein le c** des back orifice

* Re: Scoring on non-standard headers.
       [not found] ` <8nn3ct1hqie.fsf@duiker.inf.ed.ac.uk>
@ 2002-08-26 10:38   ` James Riden
From: James Riden @ 2002-08-26 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

James Riden <james.riden@ed.ac.uk> writes:

> Joel Mayes <j.mayes@optushome.com.au> writes:
>
> > G'day All;
> >
> > How would I score an article down on its NNTP-Posting-Host, or X-Trace
> > header?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Joel
>
> V e in summary buffer to edit current score file, then something like:
>
> (("head"

Oops, . needs to be escaped as \\. otherwise it will match
eg. NNTP-Posting-Host: 10a44b0c48
 Jamie
--
James Riden / james.riden@ed.ac.uk / jamesr@europe.com
MSc student, Dept. of Informatics, University of Edinburgh.