* Re: repost: auto-expired moved mail does not show up as unread
       [not found] ` <868yocogd4.fsf@nihil.non>
@ 2003-09-26  8:11   ` Patrick Gundlach
       [not found]     ` <86wubt4c8h.fsf@nihil.non>
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2003-09-26  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

punkind <intimisto@nihil.non> writes:

Hi,
>> I use auto-expire and expiry-target for some groups. They expired
>> mails used to show up as unread once they were moved to the target
>> group. I upgraded Gnus and changed my configuration and now it looks
>> as if the expired articles are marked as read (but new) in the target
>> groups. So they don't draw their attention to me.
>
> ,----[ C-h v gnus-preserve-marks RET ]
> | gnus-preserve-marks's value is t

I have set this to nil and the expired mail still gets marked as
read. What am I doing wrong?

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!

* Re: repost: auto-expired moved mail does not show up as unread
       [not found]       ` <m2oex4y90v.fsf@levana.de>
@ 2003-09-29  6:55         ` punkind
From: punkind @ 2003-09-29  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

[cut]

> After changing
>
>   (when (nnheader-functionp target)

>   (when (functionp target)
>
> it looks very good. But I have no idea if this will do any harm. If
> you think that it is unsafe to leave the above in my .gnus, please
> tell me.

should be allright. to be even safer you could've required nnheader.

--
meraviglia d'un mondo d'eta` ruvid'acerba