* Re: Gnus as Mail-Client in Firebird
       [not found] ` <?fnord?uk7aid1zp.fsf@ID-97657.usr.dfncis.de>
@ 2003-07-16 18:23   ` Jochen Küpper
From: Jochen Küpper @ 2003-07-16 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:39:54 +0100 lawrence mitchell wrote:

lawrence> Then all you need to do is associate mailto: links with:

lawrence> C:\path\to\gnudoit.exe -q (message-mail (substring \"%1\" 7))

I think compose-mail is more appropriate because it takes the
configured mail-client, which might really be gnus. (I.e. message-mail
doesn't put my signature (which I set via posting-styles) into the
message...)

,----
| compose-mail is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `simple'.
| (compose-mail &optional TO SUBJECT OTHER-HEADERS CONTINUE SWITCH-FUNCTION YANK-ACTION SEND-ACTIONS)
|
| Start composing a mail message to send.
| This uses the user's chosen mail composition package
| as selected with the variable `mail-user-agent'.
| The optional arguments TO and SUBJECT specify recipients
| and the initial Subject field, respectively.
[...]
`----

Greetings,
Jochen
--
FOM-Institute for Plasma Physics "Rijnhuizen" + Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG
Postbus 1207                                                  Faradayweg 4-6

phone: +31-30-6096756                                        +49-30-84135686
fax: +31-30-6031204                                      GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D

* Re: Gnus as Mail-Client in Firebird
       [not found] <y8yyg9m0.fsf@nabertherm.de>
@ 2003-07-16 12:43 ` Mario Domgörgen
       [not found] ` <?fnord?uk7aid1zp.fsf@ID-97657.usr.dfncis.de>
From: Mario Domgörgen @ 2003-07-16 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thomas Adamek <tadamek@nabertherm.de> writes:

> I want to use Gnus as Client in Mozilla or Firebird for the handling of
> "mailto:"-Links. OS is Windows.
> I there a possibility to start xemacs with gnus and give a mail-adress,
> a mail-body and a subject to gnus as shell parameters ?

Look at mozex.mozdev.oeg ...

Mario

--
The Web site you seek