* Topics order
@ 2015-04-15 12:01 flav
From: flav @ 2015-04-15 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,
I am trying to use Topics.
It's very useful
I try to order them manually (I manage to sort, but it's not what I
want).
I don't thinks that modify manually the gnus-topic-topology variable is
a good idea

How can I orders the topic (not the group in the topic) ?

Thanks !
--
flav

* Re: Topics order
@ 2015-04-15 12:05 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2015-04-15 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

flav@epita.fr writes:

> How can I orders the topic (not the group in the topic) ?

I order them the same way I order groups: By cutting and pasting them
(C-k killing/C-y yanking).

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Oh, we all like motorcycles, to some degree."               Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Topics order
@ 2015-04-15 12:35   ` flav
From: flav @ 2015-04-15 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)