* Particular Inbox Believes New Mail When None
@ 2013-07-16 21:21 Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2013-07-16 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I have a particular INBOX that for the last week has been flagged as
having new messages each time mail is checked, but there never are any
new messages. It is an IMAP mailbox. Doing a `M-g` makes the new flag go
away, but once mail is checked again, by automatic or say `3-g`, then
the new flag is back on. I did not change the server settings at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Aric
--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Particular Inbox Believes New Mail When None
@ 2013-08-01 20:09   ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2013-08-01 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: info-gnus-english

> Aric Gregson <aorchid@mac.com> writes:
>
>> I have a particular INBOX that for the last week has been flagged as
>> having new messages each time mail is checked, but there never are any
>> new messages. It is an IMAP mailbox. Doing a `M-g` makes the new flag go
>> away, but once mail is checked again, by automatic or say `3-g`, then
>> the new flag is back on. I did not change the server settings at all.
>
> What does `G E' on the group say after `M-g'-ing and after `g'-ing?

I don't know. The problem went away spontaneously. I will give `G E' a
try next time though.

Thanks,

--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Particular Inbox Believes New Mail When None
       [not found] <mailman.1190.1374009710.12400.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2013-08-01 11:06 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aric Gregson; +Cc: info-gnus-english