* spam splitting
@ 2006-10-09  7:09 Marko Lerota
       [not found] ` <mailman.7973.1160493954.9609.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Marko Lerota @ 2006-10-09  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Doesn't work. I tried all this in my .gnus

(setq nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy)
(setq nnmail-split-fancy
       '(|
("Subject" "*SPAM*" "junk")
(| ("x-spam-flag" "yes" "spam")
("X-Spam-Flag" "Yes" "junk")

--
One cannot sell the earth upon which the people walk
                               			Tacunka Witco

* Re: spam splitting
@ 2006-10-10 14:20 ` Andrea Russo
       [not found] ` <mailman.7973.1160493954.9609.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Andrea Russo @ 2006-10-10 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marko Lerota <name.ln@zg.t-com.hr> writes:

> Doesn't work. I tried all this in my .gnus
>
> (setq nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy)
> (setq nnmail-split-fancy
>        '(|
> ("Subject" "*SPAM*" "junk")
> (| ("x-spam-flag" "yes" "spam")
> ("X-Spam-Flag" "Yes" "junk")

maybe you need also:

(setq nnmail-split-fancy-match-partial-words t)

,----[ (info "(gnus)Fancy Mail Splitting") ]

|   1. You can set the `nnmail-split-fancy-match-partial-words' variable
|      to non-`nil' in order to ignore word boundaries and instead the
|      match becomes more like a grep.  This variable controls whether
|      partial words are matched during fancy splitting.  The default
|      value is `nil'.
|
|      Note that it influences all VALUE's in your split rules.
`----

Regards,
Andrea.

--
Reclama i tuoi diritti digitali, elimina il DRM.  Approfondisci su
http://www.no1984.org

* Re: spam splitting
       [not found] ` <mailman.7973.1160493954.9609.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2006-10-11 11:54   ` Marko Lerota
From: Marko Lerota @ 2006-10-11 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrea Russo <rast4ndy@gmail.com> writes:

> Marko Lerota <name.ln@zg.t-com.hr> writes:
>
>> Doesn't work. I tried all this in my .gnus
>>
>> (setq nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy)
>> (setq nnmail-split-fancy
>>        '(|
>> ("Subject" "*SPAM*" "junk")
>> (| ("x-spam-flag" "yes" "spam")
>> ("X-Spam-Flag" "Yes" "junk")
>
> maybe you need also:
>
> (setq nnmail-split-fancy-match-partial-words t)

I just switched:

("X-Spam-Flag" "Yes" "junk") with ("x-spam-flag" "yes" "junk")

and it works. Capital letters were problem, but I don't know why
Subject _must_ be starting with capital S but "to" and "from"
if you want splitting to work.