On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:34:20 +0200 Reiner Steib wrote: Reiner> Maybe you missed the part about `gnus-gcc-externalize-attachments'? Reiner> set to non-nil -> "attach local files as external parts"? Sure I did (miss it). I didn't even know Gnus would do that; learned something new today. Sorry for any confusion this might have caused. Greetings, Jochen -- Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)