* Finding a thread based on message-id?
@ 2020-10-29 14:32 Alex Bennée
From: Alex Bennée @ 2020-10-29 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I've been tracking some high volume mailing lists that I don't subscribe
to via lore.kernel.org and gmane.io's NNTP interfaces (using gnus as
intended ;-). However I'm running into a problem finding some threads
again after I've read them. What's the correct gnus way to resurface and
narrow to a thread when you say know the message-id of the head of the
thread?

--
Alex Bennée

* Re: Finding a thread based on message-id?
@ 2020-10-29 16:39 ` Alberto Luaces
From: Alberto Luaces @ 2020-10-29 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Alex Bennée writes:

> What's the correct gnus way to resurface and
> narrow to a thread when you say know the message-id of the head of the
> thread?

I'd say "press j" (gnus-summary-goto-article).

--
Alberto