Dan Christensen čálii: > On Jan 21, 2017, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote: > >> I'm using mbsync+dovecot and a .newsrc.eld synced with Syncthing. When I >> enter the *Group* buffer, the message count is completely off for the >> IMAP folders, e.g. it claims 729 unread for my INBOX that has 21 read >> articles and no unread. Another machine claims 1041. Where do the >> *Group* counts come from, and what do I do to fix it? I've had issues >> with synced .newsrc.eld's before, but typically the numbers were fixed >> by just entering and exiting the summary, but no longer. > > Have you tried `M-g' in the *Group* buffer on a group with incorrect > counts? This causes nnimap to refresh the info it has on that group. I have, many times. It has no effect :(