* gnutls fatal error
@ 2014-05-07 11:10 Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2014-05-07 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Greetings.

I saw some discussions on this error, but I could not really figure out
whether there is a solution to this or not. When sending email from Gnus
via an encrypted connection - to a particular smtp server - I get the
following message:

gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: The TLS connection was non-properly
terminated.

Mail still seems to be going out, though.

I am running gnus on Fedora 20 with Emacs version 24.3, Gnus version
5.13, and GnuTLS version 3.1.23.

Thanks in advance.

Jarmo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-05-07 11:10 UTC | newest]