Marius Hofert writes: > Sometimes, email addresses on websites are links, which, when clicked, > open a new email (with corresponding address) in the default email > program. I figured out that Firefox has a setting (Preferences -> > Applications -> mailto) but how can I set it to open a new email in > Gnus? You need a script and set Firefox's mailto handler to use it. For example: #!/bin/sh mailaddr="`echo $1 | cut -d : -f 2`" emacsclient -n --eval "(compose-mail-other-frame \"$mailaddr\" \"$2\")" Charles -- "I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of mice vs. trackballs...It was very silly." (By Matt Welsh)