David writes: > Martin Geisler writes: >> Is there a way to synchronize the read newsgroups messages too? My home >> computer is not always online, but the other is always running. > > See this page on the emacswiki: > > http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusSync Thanks for the pointer! I normally keep my Gnus running at all times on my work computer. Is it safe to copy files back and forth in that case? As I understand it, Gnus saves its changes in the dribble file which is saved into the .newsrc.eld file at shutdown. I don't shutdown Gnus at work, so will I be able to see the chances in the .newsrc.eld file? -- Martin Geisler VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.