* Do not let horizontal split be removed
@ 2010-03-17 23:11 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2010-03-17 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Because I have quite a wide screen I have split my frame in two windows
with 'C-X 3'. In the left window I have the group buffer and the right
window something else. When I open a folder in the group buffer the
right window disappears and there is only one window left with the
opened folder. Is there a way to circumvent it? So the folder is opened
in the left window and the right window stays and does not change?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer