Reiner Steib writes: > ;; rs-gnus-article.el -- Auxiliary article mode commands for Gnus > [...] > ;; X-URL: http://theotp1.physik.uni-ulm.de/~ste/comp/emacs/gnus/rs-gnus-article.el Ok, I did some stupid mistakes in using them. They do work now quite well for me. > If people find this function useful, I could add it to the development > version of Gnus. Perhaps you might want to use a more obvious name. (rs-gnus-read-bug-group) could perhaps be named (rs-gnus-read-debbugs-groups) for referencing debian bugtracker debbugs. Anyway, thanks for your consideration. -- Gruesse/greetings, Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4