* Re: Using External Viewer For text/html
       [not found] ` <vaf3cvinqc9.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
@ 2002-06-25  6:17   ` Aharon Schkolnik
       [not found]     ` <vafy9d3ckku.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
From: Aharon Schkolnik @ 2002-06-25  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I don't have that variable.

I'm using xemacs 21.4.6 and gnus 5.8.8.

>>>>> "Kai" == Kai Grossjohann <Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE> writes:

    Kai> See the variable mm-text-html-renderer.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,  |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward |  Israel Health Ministry
  is great, and the Master of the house is  |  Aharon@health.gov.il
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2  |  +972 2 670 6954/5

@ 2002-06-25 18:25       ` Henrik Enberg
From: Henrik Enberg @ 2002-06-25 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Wah!  Why do I always forget that this is an Oortism?  This variable
> is new in Oort.

(define-abbrev message-mode-abbrev-table "mm-text-html-renderer"
  "mm-text-html-renderer, which is new in Oort Gnus")

--
Booting... /vmemacs.el