On 2022-04-12, 19:53 +0800, Durand wrote: > Hello: > > I know how to subsribe to a mailing list on a known server, like this > list gmane.emacs.gnus.user. Now I am wondering how do I know the > server to connect to? > > In particular, I am trying to subscribe to the following mailing list > . But I don't know how > to do so in Gnus. > > Did I miss something or do you have any suggestions? You can request gmane to add the mailing list to archives, if it is not present already. https://admin.gmane.io/ -- Jai Vetrivelan