* How to export nnml group to mbox file?
@ 2006-11-28 21:48 Jochem Huhmann
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Jochem Huhmann @ 2006-11-28 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have a nnml group with many mails in it I want to export to a unix
mailbox file. After looking through the Gnus manual and then googling for it
I still came up empty handed. Probably I'm just using the wrong
keywords...

Any hints?

        Jochem

--
 "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
 longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."