* Customized Archive Path
@ 2005-08-19 13:14 Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2005-08-19 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

usually i used the follow code to archive my sent messages back into the inbox,
so i can read them with their relative messages aside. this make me
comfortable.

,----
| (setq gnus-message-archive-group
|       '((if (message-news-p)
| 	    "nnml:send-news"
| 	  "nnml:inbox")))
`----

but these days, i use the fancy-split mechanism to split some mailing list
messages into a separated folder, say "mailing-lists".  so a problem raised:
when i reply message in the "mailing-lists", them hence got archived to the
inbox yet this is not what i desired. i just want them go back to the
"mailing-list" so them can stay with their relatives. how do i do?
thanks!

--
steven woody (id: narke)

Charles: Let me ask you one thing. Do you think - after we've dried
off, after we've spent lots more time together - you might agree *not*
to marry me? And do you think not being married to me might maybe be
something you could consider doing for the rest of your life?
Carrie: I do.

	- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-19 13:14 UTC | newest]