* Formatting strings/specs list??
@ 2005-07-07 14:54 lance
From: lance @ 2005-07-07 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can I find a list of possible formatting specs/strings etc?

In other words, if I see

"%U%R%z%d %I%(%[ %s %]%)\n"

Where can I find what URzdI ... mean?  I can guess some of them
but it would be nice to know what all the options are.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson

* Re: Formatting strings/specs list??
@ 2005-07-07 15:58 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2005-07-07 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:54:57 -0500, lance wrote:

> Where can I find a list of possible formatting specs/strings etc?

> In other words, if I see

> "%U%R%z%d %I%(%[ %s %]%)\n"

> Where can I find what URzdI ... mean?  I can guess some of them
> but it would be nice to know what all the options are.

In the manual?

The node "Summary Buffer Lines" below "Summary Buffer Format" under
"Summary Buffer", perhaps?

Also on that newfangled interweb-thing:

 <http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_49.html#SEC49>

  Best regards,

    Adam, who hopes this wasn't a trick question.

--
 "Kanske ett tips till hiphoppare som inte får ihop           Adam Sjøgren
  sina 'rhymes' - börja rimma på teckenspråk!"           asjo@koldfront.dk