* Unread/total article count on startup */0?
@ 2005-05-20 15:47 Michael J. Barillier
From: Michael J. Barillier @ 2005-05-20 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

After rewriting my .emacs.el and .gnus files and purging my moderately
hosed Gnus setup, I now see that the Gnus group buffer shows ``*/0''
for the unread/available article counts (I've got "%y/%t" in
`gnus-group-line-format') when Gnus starts.  If I select a group and
then return to the group buffer the counts change to the correct
values.  What's up with that?  Did I forget to set some variable
correctly to have Gnus query the server for the number of
unread/available articles, or is this WAD?  (Prior to scrubbing my
setup, the counts were OK on startup as I'd have expected.)

--
Michael J. Barillier                   | ``When you have to shoot,
blackwolf(at)shadizar.dyndns.org       | shoot.  Don't talk.''

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-20 15:47 UTC | newest]