* Gnus as mail reader, how do I move email to another mailbox ?
@ 2003-08-27 19:40 Joao
From: Joao @ 2003-08-27 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm using gnus to read e-mail.

I've been playing around with the mail-splitting rules in .gnus,
and it's beginning to work the way I want... but in the mean time,
I've received lots of e-mails that did not go where they should
have gone. And there's important stuff that I need to keep.

How can I move them around ? is there a command to copy an article
(that's an email, really) from one group (mailbox) to another ?

Of course, preserving the original date and sender is essential.

Thx,
joao