Hello all, Long story short for background: I have had to move back to Outlook exchange server for my emails. I used to use this server before and everything (sort of) worked. Moved 1.5 years ago to gmail for speed (especially search) but I have had to move back. For some reason that I cannot fathom, when I ask for new email, only my INBOX is scanned. Other groups on that server are not even though their levels are low enough (with respect to gnus-activate-level). Multiple group scanning works on my gmail servers. Is there a server specific setting that would affect this? Many thanks, eric -- : Eric S Fraga : in Emacs 26.0.50 + Gnus v5.13 + evil-git-f371f2c : BBDB version 3.1.2 (2016-12-24 19:03:23+00:00)