On 23 Jan 2015, ichijyo@macross.sdf.jp wrote: > The real gist of my question was that one's window manager (kwin, > WindowMaker, etc.) will almost certainly just think of Alt as Alt, and > won't care for what historical reason Emacs wants Alt-Tab (um, > Meta-Tab). I use ALt as Meta. My solution is to bind all of my window management keys to use WIN as the modifier. So there is no possible conflict with Emacs. Charles -- "If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a lot of different places, just write a Unix operating system." (By Linus Torvalds)