asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > Rainer@krugs.de (Rainer M. Krug) writes: > >> it seems that I have accidentally set a default to-address for my inbox >> as everytime I press a in this group to send an email, there is an email >> in the to-field (which has nothing to do with the group). > > Did you set any group parameters on it, perhaps? G p on the group in the > *Summary* will tell you. Thanks -that was it. Now my follow up question: I definitely did not enter this - is there keyboard shortcut for this? Thanks, Rainer > > If you use topics, remember than you can set parameters on those as well. > > > Best regards, > > Adam -- Rainer M. Krug