* possible to set truncate-lines for the gnus-summary buffer at startup ?
@ 2010-08-03 12:29 Stinky Wizzleteet
From: Stinky Wizzleteet @ 2010-08-03 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi all,

I have wordwrapping set to visual mode by deafult, but I would like to
make an exception for the gnus-summary buffer.
I like the threaded view, but sometimes it makes the line so long your
screen gets garbled.
Also, I have put the subject *before* the senders name, in a threaded
view with truncate-lines on. In this way only the senders name would
'walk' out of frame, which is fine.
Help would be appreciated.

grtz,

wzzl

--
no gnus is bad news

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-08-03 12:29 UTC | newest]