* How to reindex nnmh mail groups?
@ 2003-01-20 20:17 A. L. Meyers
       [not found] ` <m3fzrnrth9.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
From: A. L. Meyers @ 2003-01-20 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again!

Have copied some mails messages manually from the notebook to the
desktop, taking care to select unused file names (more correctly
numbers).  However, when reading such mails gnus tell me that a certain
message number cannot be found.

How, if at all, can I make gnus reindex nnml mail groups to correct
this problem?  Or is there some better solution?

Best regards,

Lucien
--
If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
PGP key fingerprint=F1C0 D9AE 1B18 1405 4DFA  B4CC 6DC7 FF78 C76E FB15

* Re: How to reindex nnmh mail groups?
       [not found]   ` <adhtgf2s.fsf@bitstream.com>
@ 2003-01-22 21:12     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-01-22 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Davis <pd@world.std.com> writes:

> I have a couple of questions on this:
>
> 1) Is nnmh significantly slower than nnml?

Yes.  (For large groups.)

> 2) Is there a way to generate nov databases for a single group?

M-x nnml-generate-nov-databases-1 RET

--
Ambibibentists unite!