* Empty Group Always in Group Buffer
@ 2015-06-02 13:34 britt
From: britt @ 2015-06-02 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

When beginning gnus my INBOX group always shows up with an * indicating
a ticked email, but the box is reported empty, shows 0, and when I C-u
RET I am told the INBOX is empty. If I go
into the folder on my computer that corresponds to the INBOX it is
indeed empty of all mail. Other groups to which I am subscribed, and which are
empty, do not show up. Groups to which I am subscribed, and which do
have ticked messages show up correctly.

Would anyone point me to the right keywords,terms I need to search in
the manual to figure out how to fix this? My googling has not been very helpful.

Thank you,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-02 13:34 UTC | newest]